Continuing the submission…
1. Mode panel. Here the user (Elisabeth) can choose the desired mode. Global Chef suggested Andrew, based on available ingredients that both Andrew and Elisabeth share and their ranking (if ranking is enabled). Global Chef is smart and takes compromise into consideration.
2. Available Recepies. Global Chef suggests a variety of recepies that Andrew and Elisabeth can agree on.
3. Global Chef found 14 recepies that the users can flick through.
4. Elisabeths Profile. Here, Elisabeths interests, ranking, favourite recepies, etc. are displayed. She can change her profile whenever she wants.
5. Andrews Profile. Displayed to Elisabeth.
6. Other Matches. Elisabeth can choose other users to cook with that share the factors described in step 1.
1. Mode panel. Here the user (Elisabeth) Has Chosen the recepie and bought the ingredients beforehand which is called Scheduled Mode.
Elisabeth is going to join a class where professional chef Robin Sjöholm is instructing 8 students how to cook Premium Swedish Meatballs.
2. Elisabeth gets an ingredients checklist. Once she has all ingredients the box is being checked and she can join the class.
3. The image shows what the dish will look like in the end together with preparation time, average ingredient cost and suggested ranking to be able to accoplish the dish.
4. Elisabeths Profile.
5. Other users that are joining the class. If Elisabeth finds a user interesting she can put the user to her favourites for future cooking sessions.
6. Robin’s profile. Describing his resumé, ranking, awards etc. Below is the Join button that appears once the ingredients have been checked off.
Global Chef consists of three major parts. The “brain” that can be twisted off, the white glass surface, and the black Oled sensing surface. This is mainly to make it easier for the user to clean the white glass surface after putting food on it. The small holes on the glass surface are speaker and microphone holes that transmit and record sound and cancel noise from frying pans or loud fans.